Maybe it’s the return of 90’s minimalism, but these days it seems like the word on the street is all about getting back to the basics. Investing in the classics, returning to classically understated style and timeless beauty. Of course we all have to update this notion of “classic” to fit into our world today, which is why identifying what that means is a never-ending conversation. This week’s links will give you some inspiration to that “classic” look that’s just right for you.
- A Beauty Loft: Tutorial : 4 Easy Steps to Spiral Curls
- Adorned in Armor: Audrey Hepburn
- Attire Club: A Guide to Color Coordinating Your Clothes
- Confessions of a Style Cookie: Princesses in New York
- Fashion Me Purdy: 8th Generation Launches Inspired Natives
- Flower City Fashionista: On Shopping Sales
- Frugal Shopaholic: 8 Wardrobe Staples With The Splurge
- Hunting in Heels: Style Icon: Katherine Hepburn
- I Can Style U: What’s the deal with flatforms?
- Ms. Fabulous: Pratt Fashion Honors African American Pioneers
- Romeo Style: Style Tips: Gold Bangles & Bracelets
- Save Spend Spurge: How Much Money Does It Cost To Be a Top Tier Fashion Blogger
- Sealed With A Kiss: 1940s Rationed Fashion
- Style By Alina: Inspired by Maleficent
- Style Curated: Two British Belles of Beauty
- Style Through Her Eyes: 5 Tips on Giving Gifts
- Style Vanity: #Want Makeup 3D Printer
- The Curatorial: A Fashion Minded Illustration Swap
- The Glambition: To Try: Orange Lipstick
- We Are Ready Made: May Rodarte Be With You
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.