I am so happy to hear Hunting in Heels has once again been chosen as one of the top 20 posts of the week, for “It’s a man’s world”, in the Links a la Mode section of Independant Fashion Bloggers ! Click below to discover lots of fantastic bloggers !
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: JUNE 28TH
- Bowtie Diary: Before and After
- Chocolate Laced: Combining Colors, Patterns & Textures
- City & Coat: Silk
- Crystal Eyes: DIY Maxi > 2 Pieces
- Curating Style: Daydreaming: The Garden Party
- Elembee: Summer To-Dos
- Fashion, Well Done: Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!
- Hunting in Heels: It’s a Man’s World
- Lala Mamma: Foto de Cuba
- Marie-lle: How to Survive Summer 101
- Moi Contre La Vie: Mission Put Together, Week 2
- My Fashion Slash Life: Summer Wedding Trends
- Sara Constance: Happy 6 Month Blogging Anniversary!
- Stephanie Surtida: Tokyo Street Fashion
- Studs & Sapphires: Photo Diary – Cold Shoulder
- Style Cue by Susie Q: High-Waist Tweed & Sequins
- The Citizen Rosebud: Inspiration: Advanced Style
- The Love Hanger: Crop Tops & Chiffon Skirts
- The Violin Style: Tropical Party Look
- Tobruck Ave.: Agave One to Four
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine